Sometimes, we need a little more information to make a decision about your application. If you’ve been asked to complete a form, please download it, fill out all requested information and submit to the Office of Admissions along with any requested documentation.
All forms should include your full name, date of birth and university ID number (once assigned). Unless otherwise specified, you may either fax completed forms to (813) 974-9689 or mail to:
University of South Florida
Office of Admissions
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SVC 1036
Tampa, FL 33620
- Application for Admission*
- Application Addendum Form
- Application Update Form
- ARC Petition
- Conduct Statement
- Explanation of Activities
- Home School Transcript Template
- Third Party Authorization
- Undergraduate Residency Declaration
*Use this print form ONLY if you are unable to complete the online application for admission.