Admitted Student Checklist for Transfers
Congratulations, you’re in! Ready to enroll at USF? Here are your next steps.
1. Activate Your NetID and USF email address
If you haven’t already, activate your NetID and USF email address (it will be used by all university offices for official communication).
2. Verify Your Contact Information
- Sign in to myUSF and navigate to OASIS (Online Access Student Information System)
- Navigate to “Personal Information”
- Verify that your address, telephone number and email addresses are current
- Check your residency status to ensure you are charged the correct tuition rate
3. Submit the FAFSA
Need financial aid? Remember to submit your FAFSA before the January 1 priority deadline to be considered for the most types of aid possible.
4. Explore USF Scholarships
Check out additional scholarship opportunities offered by USF.
5. Explore Housing & Meal Plan Options
Many housing options are available for transfer students both on campus and at properties off campus that are affiliated with USF. Explore the options available at www.usf.edu/housing. Learn about meal plan options at usf.campusdish.com.
6. Register for Orientation
Get ready to experience what it's like to be a USF student, both in and out of the classroom. Sign up for a mandatory orientation session.
7. Submit Your Medical History
8. Get Connected
Take advantage of New Student Connections resources like Week of Welcome.
9. Submit Foreign Language Documentation
USF requires students to complete the second level of a foreign language in high school or 8 to 10 semester hours of the same foreign language at the post- secondary level. If you meet this requirement, submit an official transcript showing completion to the Office of Admissions. If you do not meet this requirement, you will be required to do so prior to graduation from USF.
10. Submit Final Transcripts
Within 30 days of the beginning of the semester, submit an official transcript from each institution you have attended.